VII BPA INTERNATIONAL PIANO AWARD 2018
- Piano Concerto with orchestra as part of BPA Concert Series during VIII BPA 2019.
- Concert at Teatre L'Atlantida in Vic (Barcelona)
BPA wants to acknowledge the outstanding talents and to reward the efforts of the participants. The students selected to participate in the full course of 5 or more lessons automatically become candidates for the VII BPA International Piano Award 2018. The winner of the VII BPA International Piano Award 2018 will give a concert with orchestra at the BPA CONCERT SERIES of the next edition, BPA 2019, and a minimum of four paid concerts in relevant concert venues in Spain during the season 2018-19 (travel and lodging expenses covered by BPA). Those who include in their repertory at least one work by a Spanish composer will be candidates for BPA Special Mention for the Best Interpreter of Spanish Music.
BPA, a prize for the talent!
VII BPA INTERNATIONAL PIANO AWARD
A tour of concerts in Spain
CONGRESS PALACE, LA LÍNEA DE LA CONCEPCIÓN (CÁDIZ)
*The winner will be also proposed to play in other concerts to be announced later.
TEATRE ATLANTIDA, VIC (BARCELONA)
Yamaha Foundation give a scholarship to the best Spanish participant of the full course.
SPANISH MUSIC SPECIAL MENTION
Barcelona has been and remains a fundamental center in the development of the Spanish Music for piano. Due to it and given some of the teachers' profile, BPA wants to put a special emphasis on the music of the composers of this country. As an incentive to the study of this repertory in all its richness, BPA will give a Special Mention to the student selected by the teachers as the Best Interpreter of Spanish Music.
The Special Mention includes:
- A concert at L'Escola de Música de Barcelona in 2019.
* In this concert, it is required to play a Spanish work.
- Masterclass at Barcelona in 2019, with Albert Attenelle, one of the most renowned specialists in Spanish Music.
- 3 CDs autographed by Albert Attenelle. Mompou, Albéniz and Granados CDs. Columna Música.
- Iberia by Albéniz. Urtext edtion with the signature of Albert Attenelle, author of the edition.
JURY BPA 2018
ALBERT ATTENELLE (President)
JOANNA MACGREGOR (Vice-president)
JACQUES ROUVIER (Member)
SORIN ENACHESCU (Member)
BRUNO RIGUTTO (Member)
STANISLAV POCHEKIN (Member)
HORTENSE CARTIER-BRESSON (Member)
DEIRDRE O'DONOHUE (Member)
VÍCTOR ESTAPÉ (Member)