PROGRAM COORDINATOR ASSISTANT
JOB TYPE: INTERNSHIP
Notable candidates are individuals who are very organized, great communicators, hardworking, creative, take initiative, work well in fast-paced environments under pressure, and are enthusiastic about working in the classical music industry.
Exact dates for the internship start are flexible and will be worked out later on in the application process, although we are looking for someone to start as soon as possible. Furthermore, we are open to college student applications - so if you can only work a few days a week because of class conflicts that is fine too.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Highly Organized.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of design and photo / video editing applications, Google Drive, Microsoft Office. Comfortable with web tools and social media management.
- Interest in classical music and arts (preferred)
- Interested applicants should respond with a resumé and a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this position, and what your goals are in the music/arts industry.
High School Diploma.
Bachelor’s degree in Arts Administration, Arts Education, Community Engagement, Music, or related field preferred.
English or Spanish or Catalan
Appicants must send a resume and cover letter explaining how their skills fit this position.